Visual Storyteller

astoryteller astorytellerr aastoryteller kinfolk 8.50am (still don't know which day is today), 2014
Alarm goes on (the 7th time). It is light outside, not a good sign. Definitely not a good sign. First thought "which day is today & do I have to rush?"

8.51am Friday, 21st of Nov, 2014 
O h yes, I d o h a v e t o r u s h! Overslept the second time this week. Have to be uni in one hour and nine minutes (which means I have to leave in exactly 24minutes). What should I do what should I do? Ok, I am definitely going to be late, come on, we are talking about the photoshoot for my portfolio, I have to get ready. Texted my friend "let's meet 30mins later". Confirmed. I do have 45minutes to go. Not as good as to wake up on time, though slightly better than to have 20 minutes before leaving your home. Luckily one typical morning problem solved, I know what I am going to wear ( my favourite dress from & other stories , the most comfortable Vagabond shoes ever & my every day essential this season - Casio watch ). Things to sort out - to curl my hair & to get a 'good looking book'. Ok, 5 minutes later, I realized - no time for hair, let's be natural.. time for a book...hmm my room doesn't look like a library here, though no time to go to the library too. My eyes got caught by the most beautiful print magazines, which were lying on my night table. That was the answer. Me - shooting with Kinfolk and Cereal magazines. My two every day inspirations. The biggest inspirations, to be honest. But it's not about that today.

10.32am just met my friend at uni
Rushing to the photo studio. Realized that two more friends, who had to help out this morning didn't show up, but there is no time to think about these things, let's just get started. "Is there any specific mood / lightning that you want to get?" the guy in the studios asked. "Soft lightning, please." My answer was as simple as that (and I do l o v e the lightning). He left, my friend took the camera aaand we began. The start was not as good as expected, though we stayed creative and optimistic. The more we talked, the more natural I felt and enjoyed the time while reading Kinfolk & smiling.

Just had a chance to take a look at the photos and thought to share few results with you. During this busy time in my life I realized who I am, not who I thought I want to be. I look to these photos now and think: "yap, that's me." It is not the final idea of the photoshoot, as now I am looking for an illustrator, who wants to collaborate & to help me to fulfill my ideas (if you think you can do it and you want to do it, or know someone - please get in touch with me, i'm soo excited!).

And that's about my daily life. I do what I love - work with visuals & storytell, tho it is like a ping pong. Something weird happens, something good happens, so many things to do, not enough time to plan, so I just do. And smile. I do try to smile all the time. And stay positive. Even though you think that everything is falling apart in your life - stay positive, cause at the end of the day that's the key of creativity & optimism will bring you good emotions. Trust me, it fells much better ))


*** i am a big social media user atm, not as much as a blogger, so follow me to get an idea of what is my daily life all about. btw, let me know if you are still interested in reading my blog. I'd try to prep something more often ***

twitter || instagram || facebook

Auste

3 comments:

  1. Kokia grazuole, be galo miela fotosesija:)*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aš tiesiog super proud of you! Inspiring & successful lady you are:) Visi tie darbai ir laisvo laiko nebuvimas 100% pasiteisins, o tau ,manau, net labai labai greitai. Keep going ir labai tikiuosi, kad netolimoj ateity sulauksiu žinių, kad Austė is going to NY ar dar kažkur kiečiau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esi isgrazejus ir iszavejus! Tiesiog spindi! O tinklarastis tiesiog tobulas! Taip ir noris ziuret puslapis, po puslapio! x

    ReplyDelete