Spring Invitation X Light Lunch

brocolisoup
Let's be honest. Food has it's own trends, especially during the warm season. Green, healthy and light, right? You do not want to serve fried potatoes anymore, I feel it. As I am doing my first baby steps in the kitchen, the recipes I choose to make are very quick and easy. I have matched two meals as an example for a nice lunch break ( broccoli soup & watermelon pizza ). Eat alone or invite your family, friends or colleagues. 

As I love broccoli, the idea of making a soup from it sounded amazing. Result? It is delicious, cheap (perfect for a student), healthy and easy to make. Found the recipe here .
brocol
fetawatermelonWatermelon pizza. Might count as a desert or can be served as a starter, it is your choice. You might ask for a recipe, but I don't have one. Just turn on your imagination. Although, I recommend it to serve with feta cheese and some chopped basil leaves. Something a little bit different to expect on a plate, isn't it? A perfect way to impress gourmets. Bon appétit!watermelonpiza

5 comments:

  1. tooookios fainos nuotraukos ! Visko užsimaniau :( šaunuolė ! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sakiau, kad i svecius reikia! haha
      Aciukas *

      Delete
  2. Watermelon pizza atrodo labai įdomiai :D dar nesu tikra ar patiktų, bet reikės kada išmėginti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ir skonis idomus! verta isbandyti ; )

      Delete
  3. Kaip skaniai viskas atrodo! :D Eii o tu nepasijungus google friend connect?? Man geriausia taip sekt blogus! Gal as nerandu pas tave??

    ReplyDelete